Friday, April 16, 2010

Let's just take this day by day.

Last night, THE came over. Instead of only a couple hours of talking (and some making out), the night turned into morning. When we finally looked at the time, it was 8AM. I probably couldn't even tell you the range of things we talked about, but we agreed it was a terrific night.
          At one point in the night, he pokes me to say, "I'm not looking for a serious girlfriend." I was completely caught off guard by this.
          Why is it that guys always throw this disclaimer in my face? Although the conversation progressed to his honesty and his past relationships, I wanted to say, chill out!
           As it turns out, he wanted me to know this because I would be someone that he would consider dating. I appreciate this. We both seem to be on the same page though because we know our time left as undergraduates is waning. With only about a month left, I want to spend my time flirting and having fun.
           If he wants to be a part of that, great, and if not, his loss. We both live near each other at home, but that doesn't even factor into any of this because we're here, at school, now. We enjoy each other's company, I just look forward to where today goes, and those ribs he's making this weekend. So how about taking this day by day?

No comments:

Post a Comment