Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A meal for one

You know what I miss about having a steady guy in my life?
          Cooking for him. Yes, it's still just as nice to cook for a best guy or girl friend, but it's not quite the same.
        I just finished a Fool's variation on baked ziti (see photo below), and I wish I had a guy to feed this to, but instead, I ate alone. I really enjoy cooking and baking, but it's the appreciation that someone you care about has for your time  and effort that I crave.
        Whether it's a friend, family member, or interest, my biggest way of showing my appreciation for another is through cooking a delicious meal, or throwing together a yummy dessert (usually cookies).
          Is there anyone out there who wants to share a great meal with this simple Fool?

1 comment: