Friday, April 23, 2010

Just gotta figure something out

I get these gut feelings, where I know something just seems off. Or maybe I have always gotten them but chosen to ignore them. Now, I am learning to read those signals, even though they suck.
         After spending the night in the library, I had hoped to hang out with THE. That did not happen. So when I received a shady text message, I called Bestest. She proceeded to put me on speaker phone and allowed me to explain to Alto* the string of odd messages that THE and I exchanged.
         "Do you want the honest truth?" Alto asked. I answered yes, and my gut feelings were confirmed. Apparently, THE is trying to juggle multiple girls. And his not-so-normal texts, which included that he had to figure something out and that he'd see me around soon, just confirmed my suspicions about this shady character.
          Maybe I should create a chart displaying the length of time it takes for a guy to go from an interest to either a friend, an acquaintance, or not in my life at all.


*Alto -- In Italian it means tall; this will also serve as the name of a friend of mine who I met in Italian class last semester and happens to be tall creating a very fitting nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment